Order Confirmation & Dispatch
As soon as you place an order with us you'll receive an order confirmation email, and we'll get working to have your order dispatched as soon as we can.
Typically, we'll dispatch your order within 1 business day, however this can vary depending on the product and our warehouses, so please allow up to 3 business days.
Once your order has dispatched from our warehouse, you'll receive shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order leaving our warehouse.
Custom-Built & Made-To-Order Products
Some products, such as custom-built products, may have lead times to allow the product to be built and/or assembled before it is dispatched. For these products, please check the 'Dispatch Lead Time' information found on the product page in the main 'Description' tab.
General Delivery Timeframes
Delivery timeframes will vary dependent on your location and the items you've ordered.
In general, these are the delivery timeframes you can expect:
- 2-5 Business Days - Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne Sydney Metro
- 3-8 Business Days - Other Major Cities & NSW, QLD, SA, VIC Regional
- 7-12 Working Days - NT, TAS, WA, QLD Remote
The above is intended to be used as a guide, and may not apply in all cases. Some products may have specific 'Delivery Timeframe' information, which can be found on its own tab, or on the main 'Description' tab of the product.
Home Delivery (Bulky Items)
- This service is generally for products over 40kg in weight, as it is a requirement for these products to be palletised for delivery.
- This service utilises power tailgates with two-man crews or crane trucks when required and this is included in the quoted price.
- The receiver will be contacted prior to delivery to arrange a suitable delivery date and time. Deliveries are scheduled for either an AM or PM slot on any given day.
- Delivery is to front car port, driveway, doorstep or wherever practical depending upon site access. Drivers are not permitted to move item(s) within the residence or around the property due to OHS reasons.
- This service assumes reasonable and safe access to the site is available. Overhanging trees, steep driveways, unsealed driveways, narrow driveways or streets or an unforeseen obstruction may deem the delivery unavailable.
- If your delivery address is in a regional or remote location, we recommend shipping to the nearest depot as the most affordable option.
Nearest Depot Pickup
Some of our best products, like Arcade Machines for example, are damn heavy, large, and ship on pallets.
This often means that shipping isn't cheap, and for good reason. Bulky items require tailgate trucks for delivery, and simply require more time and effort to complete.
We want to make shipping these items to you as affordable as possible, that's why we've partnered with a freight provider that offers pick-up depot locations across the entire country.
If you want to save big on shipping, or you live in a regional/remote area, we highly recommend you check out the 'Nearest Depot Pickup' option when checking out.
An updated list of Depot Locations, and their business hours can be found here. Of course, please don't hesitate to call us on (08) 7081 7949 if you have any questions.
Other Terms & Conditions
- If you happen to miss the delivery, you will be required to pick up your item(s) from the freight company's depot. Re-delivery can be arranged to your home, however this will incur extra costs.
- We can't advise on the exact time and day the delivery will occur as this is not within our control, however you will be emailed the tracking details where you will be able to contact the freight company for more accurate timeframes.
- It is your responsibility to advise us if:
- someone will be available to sign for delivery.
- there's somewhere safe the item can be left if no one will be home.
- if the address is a business address, as we will require the business hours of the business and name of the building.
- you notice any damage. If so, you should make note of it when signing for delivery or do not agree to accept the delivery. If you do accept delivery you are required to immediately take photos using your smart phone or camera of the damaged packaging or products inside the packaging. If your item(s) do arrived damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, then visit our returns page and lodge your return claim online.